Please have respect for the site, the fish and your fellow campers
We sincerely do not wish to offend and they are here simply for clarification purposes to ensure there are no misunderstandings.
Please note all advanced peg reservations must be for a minimum of 5 days.
Pegs A, B, C, & D can only be reserved in conjunction with Lakeside pitches 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8
Pegs E may only be reserved in conjunction with any Lakeview pitch.
1. No tackle to be left unattended (more than 4m away) when any lines are dry. Any
fishing tackle left unattended will be removed.
2. Anglers must be within 3m of their tackle whenever a line is wet
3. Maximum 2 rods per peg
4. No more than ½kg of ground bait per day per rod MAX
5. No bait boats, sonar devices or waders and baited hooks must be cast by rod only
6. Please ensure all walkways are easily passable by others when setting up your tackle
7. No lines to extend beyond the middle of the lake from your peg unless the peg opposite is un reserved - check with us BEFORE fishing or baiting.
8. No fishing to commence without a valid permit issued by us.
9. Minimum 42” knot less landing nets that are completely dry on arrival. (Must be
inspected before you start fishing)
10. Barbless hooks. (Micro barbs are NOT barbless)
11. Nuts - ONLY shop prepared in sealed containers
12. Minimum 12lbs breaking strain
13. Antiseptic and applicator.
14. Absolutely NO KILL of any species
15. All fish to be returned immediately after a photo and certainly no more than 3 minutes - no keep nets or sacks
16. No night fishing - Strictly dawn to dusk (sunset). No Bivvies
17. Absolutely no damage to any trees or vegetation anywhere on-site.
18. No braided mainline, braided leaders or lead core.
19. No fishing between pegs
20. Fishing exclusive to residents only - Sorry - no day guest tickets.
21. Due to the increasing size of the specimen fish we must now insist on a wetted Carp
Cradle be used at all times to minimise the distress to the fish.
22. Fish must be fully supported by the Carp Cradle when being photographed low over
the cradle and not lifted in the air by hand then to be returned to the water in the
23. If float fishing max 3lb line and size 12 hook - no exceptions
If you feel that any of these rules are unfair or inappropriate please fish elsewhere. Any
contravention of these rules will result in your fishing permit being revoked and you may
be asked to leave the site immediately.